Are you a fund manager or product provider in need of a bespoke, independently-calculated, peer-group benchmark for your offerings? For almost 20 years, we have worked to develop strong relationships with the fund management community in Ireland. We have built, and continue to develop, a robust database of fund prices and asset distributions, which forms the backbone of our reporting service.
Speaking of fund performance, why not check out our famous fund performance calculator. It is used by trustees, fund managers, pensions consultants, actuaries, academics, journalists and even politicians!
We can guide you through the essentials of running a pension scheme in an unbiased, interactive and comprehensible manner. Courses can be arranged at a time, date and location that is convenient for you. Choose between our in-person half-day course or our online interactive training sessions.
- All inclusive course fee of €750.
- Course is taught by our highly experienced tutor.
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Our trustee training slides are available online.
- We are registered as a trustee training provider with The Pensions Authority.
- Suitable for both new and experienced trustees.
- Bespoke and refresher training also available.
- Suitable for both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes.
To book your course or make an enquiry, please email Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peer review is one of a number of tools that professionals use to maintain the quality of the work that they perform. At its simplest, peer review is the use of a second pair of eyes to review your work product and challenge, where appropriate, the methods and assumptions used therein. If you are looking for an independent peer reviewer, why not drop us a line — we may be able to help!